About Me

My photo
I am a naughty girl with a bad habit... a bad habit for all things beautifying and seductively glamourous. Mr Tom Ford is my not so secret crush and don't get me started on the genius of Mad Men. So please join me in my expedition of Beautyland and all things deliciously decadent. And when I am not immersing myself in Beautyland I am imbuing myself in the world of Loving Kindness - Thai Yoga Massage. Please visit my blog Loving Kindness to explore this wonderful domain.

Thursday 31 May 2012

Quick summer face

The weather is hot and the mood good.
Not wanting to spend ages doing my makeup in the morning this look has been my go to look.
It's really quick and easy and involves my favourite orange/coral tones.



Here's what I've been using: Face: Bourjois healthy Mix Foundation in shade 56, MAC Moisturecover concealer in 30, Shu Uemura brow pencil in Stone gray, Eyes: MAC tan pigment (also on cheeks), Bourjois  Volumizer mascara, Cheeks: MAC tan pigment and cream coluor base Virgin Isle (must have purchase), lips: Maybelline Coral Tonic.

It really is a nice, glowy look for sunny days and super easy.

Tell me what are your favourite quick summer looks?

Love F x

No comments:

Post a Comment