About Me

My photo
I am a naughty girl with a bad habit... a bad habit for all things beautifying and seductively glamourous. Mr Tom Ford is my not so secret crush and don't get me started on the genius of Mad Men. So please join me in my expedition of Beautyland and all things deliciously decadent. And when I am not immersing myself in Beautyland I am imbuing myself in the world of Loving Kindness - Thai Yoga Massage. Please visit my blog Loving Kindness to explore this wonderful domain.

Friday 18 May 2012

Illamasqua - Master class Black Beauty

On Monday I attended the Illamasqua Black Beauty masterclass at their flagship store Beak Street.
The hugely talented and witty David Horne held court as he demonstrated techniques to enhance the depth and richness of dark skin beauties.
Using Illmasaqua's Skin Base foundations created for the darker hue in mind David worked like an alchemist mixing shades to create a super flawless face that radiated with dimension. As an observer sitting in the front row he made it look effortless and flawless.
The class was delivered with humour and passion and as an MUA I came out feeling I had learnt so much more.
Unfortunately, due to forgetting my camera I have no pictures of the event (that's what happens when your a fledgling blogger and a little over awed to meet David). But I can reveal I met the lovely Jane Bradley (MUA to Leona Lewis and currently working with Liz Earle Cosmetics).
I also purchased the limited edition Skin Base in Au - olive with golden highlights.
It is soooo prrreeettty. I would advise using in strategically on the face or you may end up looking like a disco ball (absolutely fine if that is the look your digging). Otherwise mix with a little body lotion and stroke lovingly over your limbs for a really sexy, sheeny glow.
Skin Base is available in an array of colours from the very pale to super intense deep (Alek Wek to quote David)!  HERE!

Love F X


No comments:

Post a Comment