About Me

My photo
I am a naughty girl with a bad habit... a bad habit for all things beautifying and seductively glamourous. Mr Tom Ford is my not so secret crush and don't get me started on the genius of Mad Men. So please join me in my expedition of Beautyland and all things deliciously decadent. And when I am not immersing myself in Beautyland I am imbuing myself in the world of Loving Kindness - Thai Yoga Massage. Please visit my blog Loving Kindness to explore this wonderful domain.

Monday 4 June 2012

Jubilee face

It's bank holiday weekend here in the UK and thanks to Queenie it's a four day break... yayy!
Except true to Blighty weather it has been wet, cold and very grey... boo.
So to pull myself out of further glumness (purely weather related) I put on some slap and headed out to a party. It may have been a kiddies do, but the jubilation of the Jubilee was definately the focus.
I am mad for red lippy and Pixi's succulent lip twin in Poppy Red helped me to get in the mood.


                                                 The mug shot
P.S This colour is great for the cheeks too. Don't be scared by the colour as it blends beautifully. I prepped lips with No 7  Lip definer in Redd.
I'd love to know what makeup looks you lovely readers have been rocking for this holidays.
Love F x

No comments:

Post a Comment