About Me

My photo
I am a naughty girl with a bad habit... a bad habit for all things beautifying and seductively glamourous. Mr Tom Ford is my not so secret crush and don't get me started on the genius of Mad Men. So please join me in my expedition of Beautyland and all things deliciously decadent. And when I am not immersing myself in Beautyland I am imbuing myself in the world of Loving Kindness - Thai Yoga Massage. Please visit my blog Loving Kindness to explore this wonderful domain.

Thursday 7 June 2012

I didn't win the lottery but I did win these!

Now I am not the kind of gal who wins things (lottery, bingo or Scrabble... FYI I have never played bingo) but after posting some reviews on the Organic Surge website I was lucky to win some goodies.. the fab Five Bundle to be precise. I already use some of the products in the range and I love those (Daily Facial Wash, Gentle Meadow Hand & Nail Cream and Moisture Boost Shampoo), so to sample some others was a treat.
Here's what I won.


A quick low-down of the products:
Daily Facial Wash - gentle and non irritating /doesn't leave skin feeling tight or dry.
Tropical Bergamot Shower Gel - some may not like the fragrance, but not over powering. A good wake me up.
Spiced Lily Foaming Bath -  makes me want to fall asleep and drift off to exotic climes.
Gentle Meadow Body Lotion -  didn't think this would be hydrating/nourishing enough for me but I was proved wrong. I am a cocoa butter fan, really enjoyed using this and felt refreshing on the skin - good for hot/sticky days.
Blissful Daily Moisturiser - I did use this when it first launched in Boots, good for normal/sensitive skins - I need something a little more richer.

Overall, I am really impressed with the products. I love the ethos of the company - it does not use parabens, sls,and is free from harsh chemicals , and is so reasonably priced.

I would totally recommend checking out the range - whether your a teen getting serious about skincare or someone who loves to love their skin (in all its wholesome-ness). Discover HERE (limited two for three offer currently on).

Love F x



No comments:

Post a Comment